- Getting Started
- Creating and managing sections
- Creating and managing topics
- Creating and managing articles
- Changing the order of topics and articles within topics
- Inserting images, photos and attaching files
- Embedding YouTube videos and similar content
- Adding and editing a table
- Adding a Table of Contents to an article
- Disabling a section, an article or a topic for a specific language
- Layout & Appearance
- People & Permissions
Managing Help Centers
- Creating a new Help Center
- Changing your Help Center's visibility (public vs. private/internal)
- Changing your Help Center's name or subdomain
- Add or remove a locale
- Translating the Help Center Name
- Custom navigation links
- Custom footer blocks
- Adding a copyright or a footer note
- Configuring Cookies & Tracking Consent
- Configuring a custom domain + SSL Certificate
- Account & Billing
Changing a section's layout
1. Head to Knowledge Base and click on Preferences for one of your sections.
2. Go to Layout and Appearance
From there, you will have multiple layout options:
The Topics Explorer layout will list the section's topics in a grid layout and is available in multiple styles.
The Lists layout will list the section's topics and articles from top to bottom.
How did we do with this article?