- Getting Started
- Creating and managing sections
- Creating and managing topics
- Creating and managing articles
- Changing the order of topics and articles within topics
- Inserting images, photos and attaching files
- Embedding YouTube videos and similar content
- Adding and editing a table
- Adding a Table of Contents to an article
- Disabling a section, an article or a topic for a specific language
- Layout & Appearance
- People & Permissions
Managing Help Centers
- Creating a new Help Center
- Changing your Help Center's visibility (public vs. private/internal)
- Changing your Help Center's name or subdomain
- Add or remove a locale
- Translating the Help Center Name
- Custom navigation links
- Custom footer blocks
- Adding a copyright or a footer note
- Configuring Cookies & Tracking Consent
- Configuring a custom domain + SSL Certificate
- Account & Billing
You can think of a content section as a high-level group of articles around a common theme inside a Help Center.
Each section gets their own list of articles managed independently and can have their own layout.
Sections are particularly useful when managing content around different themes like in the following example:
When creating a section, a section type has to be selected. There are two section types:
- Help Topics (default)
Section types - Help Topics
Section types - Docs
With a Docs section, the layout and writing experience is optimized for writing documentation and guides.
More on managing Content Sections
Learn more about managing sections in this help article.
How did we do with this article?