- Getting Started
- Creating and managing sections
- Creating and managing topics
- Creating and managing articles
- Changing the order of topics and articles within topics
- Inserting images, photos and attaching files
- Embedding YouTube videos and similar content
- Adding and editing a table
- Adding a Table of Contents to an article
- Disabling a section, an article or a topic for a specific language
- Layout & Appearance
- People & Permissions
Managing Help Centers
- Creating a new Help Center
- Changing your Help Center's visibility (public vs. private/internal)
- Changing your Help Center's name or subdomain
- Add or remove a locale
- Translating the Help Center Name
- Custom navigation links
- Custom footer blocks
- Adding a copyright or a footer note
- Configuring Cookies & Tracking Consent
- Configuring a custom domain + SSL Certificate
- Account & Billing
You can think of a content section as a group of topics and articles inside a Help Center. Each content section gets their own list of topics and articles. It is also possible to change the layout of each section independently.
When creating a new Help Center, a default section is created for you automatically.
Sections are particularly useful when managing multiple product lines or multiple brands and when managing content around different themes like in the following example:
Managing Content Sections
Learn more about managing sections in this help article.
How did we do with this article?